- Information on this website is published as a service to the public. The information contained on the pages that make up the FootCareAide.com site is not and should not be considered to be medical advice. The content available on FootCareAide.com is merely intended to be informational and to be used as a resource. When confronted with medical issues it is always the best practice to find someone who has the particular expertise necessary such as a medical doctor.
- The information on this Site is not intended to replace consultation with a medical doctor. Internet subscribers and online readers should not act upon this information without seeking professional counsel. Such information is provided on a blind-basis, without any knowledge as to the reader’s health, identity or specific circumstances. There may also be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies in information contained in this Site. The information on this Site is provided with the understanding that the providing of such information does not constitute the rendering of medical or other professional advice or services. Information on this Site should not be relied upon or used as a substitute for consultation with a medical professional.
- FootCareAide.com may alter, suspend, or discontinue this Site at any time for any reason, without notice or cost. The Site may become unavailable due to maintenance or malfunction of computer equipment or other reasons.
- By using this Site, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend the owner(s) and operator(s) of FootCareAide.com from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and all costs and expenses of defense, including but not limited to, attorneys’ fees, resulting directly or indirectly from a claim by a third party that alleges injury, damage or harm in whole or in part arising from the provision by you of information from, or claimed to be from, this Site, or that in any way arises from your use of this Site or information provided by this Site in violation of these terms.
- FootCareAide.com is an affiliate of FootSmart.com. Individuals may click the recommendation links contained on this site to visit FootSmart.com. All sales are made by FootSmart.com, NOT FootCareAide.com. Problems with orders, sales, products, purchases, shipping, billing, etc., should be directed to FootSmart.com.
- In the event that any Products or Services are incorrectly or erroneously marked or in the event that the shopping cart or payment processing system incorrectly or erroneously charges the wrong amount, FootCareAide.com maintains the right to charge the difference between the correct price and that which was incorrectly or erroneously charged. In the event that the customer does not wish to pay the correct price FootCareAide.com, may at its discretion, void the transaction and return the paid funds to the customer.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK INFORMATION
- This Site and all the information it contains, or may in the future contain, including, but not limited to, articles, memoranda, bulletins, reports, press releases, opinions, text, directories, guides, photographs, illustrations, trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos (collectively, the “Content”), is the property of FootCareAide.com and is protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by U.S. Copyright law, trademark law, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. Certain of the trademarks and logos displayed on the site are owned by third parties. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use this Site or any Content displayed on this Site, through the use of framing or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the owner(s) or operator(s) of FootCareAide.com or such third party that may own the trademark or copyright of material displayed on this Site. To seek permission to republish any content please contact us.
- Subject to your full compliance with these terms visitors to this site are authorized to view the Content, make a single copy of it, and print that copy, but only for your own lawful, personal, noncommercial use, provided that you maintain all copyright, trademark and other intellectual property notices contained in such Content, and provided that the Content, or any part thereof, is not modified. If additional rights are sought it is necessary to first contact FootCareAide.com by filling out this online form.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THE OWNER(S) AND OPERATOR(S) OF FOOTCAREAIDE.COM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOOTCAREAIDE.COM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT: (i) THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS CORRECT, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (ii) THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR- FREE; OR (iii) DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
RESPONSES TO ONLINE REQUESTS
- From time to time, FootCareAide.com may offer to provide information or materials via email or otherwise to interested persons. FootCareAide.com reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to reject any requests for such information or materials, or to discontinue the provision of such information or materials to any person, for any reason whatsoever.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE OWNER(S) AND OPERATOR(S) OF FOOTCAREAIDE.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, MULTIPLE OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES OR FOR LOST PROFITS OR LOSS OF USE DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF THE OWNER(S) AND OPERATOR(S) OF FOOTCAREAIDE.COM HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE EXCEED $1.
- FootCareAide.com makes no representation that information on this Site is appropriate or available for use outside the United States. Those who choose to access this Site from outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- This Site may contain links to third-party sites. These links are provided to you only as a convenience. Such linked sites are not under the control of FootCareAide.com and FootCareAide.com is not responsible for the contents of any linked site, or any link contained in a linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by FootCareAide.com of the site, and the owner(s) and operator(s) of FootCareAide.com shall have no responsibility for information which is referenced by or linked to this Site.
SUBMISSIONS TO FOOTCAREAIDE.COM AND AFFILIATED SERVERS
ENFORCEMENT OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These Terms are governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the State of New Mexico, United States of America, notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of law.
- All disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms shall be finally resolved by arbitration conducted in the English language in Bernalillo County, NM, U.S.A. under the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. The parties shall appoint as sole arbitrator a retired judge who presided in the State of New Mexico. The parties shall bear equally the cost of the arbitration (except that the prevailing party shall be entitled to an award of reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred in connection with the arbitration in such an amount as may be determined by the arbitrator). All decisions of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on both parties and enforceable in any court of competent jurisdiction. Notwithstanding this, application may be made to any court for a judicial acceptance of the award or order of enforcement. Notwithstanding the foregoing, FootCareAide.com shall be entitled to seek injunctive relief, other equitable remedies and/or damages from the United States Federal District Court for Albuquerque, NM or any other court of competent jurisdiction for the infringement of any intellectual property assets.
- If any part of these terms is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. FootCareAide.com may, at their sole discretion and without notice, revise these terms at any time by updating this posting.
- This is the entire Agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except in writing signed by both parties or by a new posting by FootCareAide.com, as described above.